- Access member data on the fly. Anytime, anywhere via the web, or your mobile device
- See household demographics, contact information, notes and other relevant info
- View graphical representation of past and future involvement in church activities
- Ensure no-one falls through the cracks with automated task routing
- Send richly-designed email newsletters to in minutes
Anatomy Church Membership Management helps get an accurate and complete picture of the members (families and individuals) that call your church home. Having this important information available to you and the rest of the church staff enables you to tailor your assistance and programs to their specific needs. Anatomy allows easy access to your membership information anytime, anywhere, on any device.
Anatomy makes it easy to find and manage visitors and members by providing both simple as well as advanced search capabilities. You can create custom search criteria, and save those searches for future use. You can then use the search results and take a number of actions, such as add them to a group, export them to Excel, send them an email, update a common value, or view the parents or children of the people in the list.
The quality and accuracy of information is crucial to making good stewardship decisions. Anatomy helps ensure that the information you enter is accurate and remains up-to-date: duplicate records can be identified and merged into one; and Anatomy makes it easy to manage large groups of people through its mass action tools.